2 Options for Final Weigh Ins
1) Final Weigh In and Celebration at the end of Sunday's last chance workout.
2) Final Weigh In and Celebration Monday night at 8 pm
Cast your vote!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have joined a team of people with the same goal as you. Together you will achieve your goals. In the end, you will all lose but the biggest loser will be the winner!
My vote is for #1!
ReplyDelete#1 for me as well
ReplyDeleteSunday for me too.
ReplyDeleteI am so bummed I am not cleared for the Last Chance Workout. I was specifically told NO spin, cardio or weight training.
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to thank everyone for my "get well" card and basket of goodies. They were yummy and healthy too! The first couple of weeks I was in pain, but now I am miserable not being able to workout.
sunday please
ReplyDeleteeither for me.... more importantly though, when are we going to Walt's???!!!
ReplyDeleteI would rather weigh in on Monday, but I agree with Rachael, more importantly when do we go to Walt's to hear Jacki and Josh sing "Let's get Physical.
ReplyDelete