Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Weekend!




Its the second weekend of the competition! I have to say, you are all DETERMINED!!! Not only are you determined, you are supportive of each other. I love it and am really enjoying your comments. We are all learning from each other. As you find yourself in tight places, either surrounded by foods clearly not on your diet or away from the gym, remember you have choices and options. Unfortunately, the right choice may not be the easiest. Remember, you are DETERMINED!

Your next weigh in is only a couple days away. I want you all to stand on the scale knowing you did your best. You don't want to stand there looking at the number thinking, if only I ....

5 comments:

  1. Since we are not doing the grocery visit, you guys might find this article interesting.


    http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/the-worst-foods-in-your-grocery-store

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this article! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article. I love "Wholly Guacamole Classic". As for the bread recommendation I have another alternative. Nathures Own Honey Wheat.
    2 slices
    80 cals
    fiber 5g
    sugar 1g
    protein 5g
    fat 1g

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at the pic 2 or 3 times before I saw the little tree breaking the rock apart. Rhonda always says I am not very observant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am determined and completely wiped out!

    ReplyDelete